1) VBS has started this morning with 19 kids in total. There was another kid registered tonight so we will have a total of 20 kids tomorrow.
2) Prayer meeting tonight had over 20 brothers and sisters with 6 of us from our team sharing personal salvation testimony.
3) Praise the Lord that it had been hot for the last 2 days and there was pouring rain 15 mins ago after we all went home from prayer meeting (8:30 – 11:00pm).
4) Few of us went out for visitation this afternoon and successfully visited 3 restaurant and grocery stores and invited them to join the Mid-Autumn Festival and workshops.
1) Pray for the VBS, specifically the game time, which we are planning to do it outside tomorrow. Pray for the suitable weather.
2) Continue to pray for the 12 of us. Pray that God will gives us strength and healthy body to serve. We finished everyday ministry late and our team will meet up at 8:30am for early devotion together.
3) Pray that God will grant us wisdom to talk to the VBS children and get to know them better. Also for those we are going to visit, ask that God will open their hearts and mind to us when we are sharing the gospel with them. Let them feel our caring and love to them.