Edmonton Chinese Alliance Church would like to address COVID-19 with prayer and appropriate action. In response to the current situation and Alberta Health Services’ measures, here is our commitment to you and your safety:
- Sunday Worship services will be held as scheduled on March 15. Cantonese & Mandarin Joint Worship will be at 9:30am and English Worship at 11:15am.
- There will be an online live stream available on our website at www.ecac.ca. We encourage you to stay home and join the live stream of Sunday services.
- The Annual Membership Meeting, originally scheduled for March 15, will be postponed to a later date.
- We ask that if you are returning from out-of-country travel to self-quarantine yourself for 14 days. If you are feeling unwell, please stay home to prevent the spread of sickness. More information about COVID-19 can be found at www.albertahealthservices.ca.
- We’ve implemented additional sanitation measures and provided supplies at our church. We’ll encourage attendees to wash hands and use hand sanitizer while visiting.
Please continue to pray for the people affected by the pandemic, and for our health and safety. May the glory of God continue to manifest in this challenging time!