- Thank you for MMC congregations to come clean-up our parking lot yesterday.
- Our church is adopting a cautious and gradual approach in re-opening our facilities in order to protect everyone in our community. Therefore, basic hygiene practices like face masking, hand washing and physical distancing are highly recommended when entering church facilities. To enable us to continue to worship God and meet as a community for fellowship, the church’s re-opening plan is outlined below:
- In-person Sunday Services: The Cantonese and Mandarin services have resumed in-person gatherings with a 50-person limit. The English service is planning to have in-person gathering starting on August 8. The attendance limit will be raised to 75 in August, if favourable health conditions continue.
- Small Groups and Fellowships: Parking lot use and 2 classrooms (with limited capacity) can be booked through the church office.
- Dynamic Centre: At present, the Dynamic Centre is set up for the Cantonese in-person worship. Due to logistics and cleaning requirements, re-opening the Dynamic Centre will be revisited in September.
Furthermore, an integral strategy of our enhanced safety plan is to host an awareness campaign. We will arrange seminars for everyone to understand our protocols. You will be notified when the schedule becomes available. Please check the church’s web site (emc.ecac.ca/covid19) for more details and updates