Our Re-opening Team has been actively meeting and discussing the COVID-19 developments with health professionals.
Over the course of the last month, we have successfully hosted in-person Sunday worship services in all three languages. We would like to acknowledge and thank all of those who have worked to make in-person and online worship services possible. We also thank all of you for your patience and support as we navigate technical challenges.
There is concern regarding the spread of the COVID-19 delta variant, which is why we continue to take a cautious approach and operate with the goal of protecting the health of you and our community.
In light of the variant situation, here are some updates to our church ministries as we approach the fall:
- The church will continue to monitor and assess the situation and make necessary adjustments after the province updates its direction in late September
- Sunday worship services for Cantonese, Mandarin, English will still be available both in-person and online
- Families are welcome to attend worship services together
- Parking lot and classroom bookings are available subject to certain limitations
- Other in-person ministries in the church building will continue to be postponed
We understand that some of you may feel disappointment in the continuation of restrictions. However, we must place our faith in the Lord and trust Him to see us through to safe pastures.
If any of you need help or need to talk to someone during this time, please contact your church leaders or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“But God will never forget the needy; the hope of the afflicted will never perish” (Psalm 9:18).… Click here to read more