1) Thankful that we could have morning devotion among our team everyday led by Pastor Miranda. We could also have deep sharing and prayers.
2) Really thankful for the second day of VBS. Kids are still really good! Thank God for the hot weather again today with a bit of breeze. We had a very fun water game outside. There was sprinkle of showers (showers of blessings) at around 3pm.
3) It’s really thankful to have the 12 of us living, sharing, praying and laughing together for the past few days. Some team members from the first team already said they would miss all these days together. Like all of you, they will continue to support us through prayers after they return home.
4) 2 new comers came to the workshop tonight and we got to chat with them a bit after the workshop. One of them used to attend the church but being lazy after married with 2 children. The other one sent her daughter to VBS and she is not a regular church goer but only comes to special occasions.
1) We are entering into our 3rd day of VBS, kids still love it. They are so eager to learn. Pray that the Bible verse and what they’ve learned in VBS will keep inside their hearts.
2) Continue to pray for our team to have a close relationship with God. May His word be the lamp unto our feet. Guide us and walk with us. Let us experience His presence and blessings.
3) Pray for PMiranda as she will need to prepare sermon on Sunday worship and message at Mid-Autumn festival celebration as well as praise and worship.
4) Pray for Lena and Bruce who need to prepare a training for the leaders (sisters). Give them wisdom to consolidate the materials from the intense DMM (Disciple Making Movement) course.
Thank you and your prayer supports means a lot to us all who are serving in Aruba!