Join Our Drive
Join our Christmas Hamper Drive this season and support our community! This Christmas season, we invite you to take an active role in caring for our community, especially in support of immigrant families.
We’re looking for volunteers to help provide hampers filled with food, personal items, and gifts to families in need. Once again, we’ve partnered up with Multicultural Health Brokers Co-op to assist us in this campaign.
Last year, our church provided hampers to 62 families. Our goal is to reach over 75 families this year! We need your help to reach that goal.
Be the hands and feet of Jesus in providing Christmas hampers. Please sign up to support a family!Sign Up Now
- Sign up using the above form
- We’ll match you with your family by November 26
- You’ll contact your family before December 11 to arrange delivery
- You’ll deliver your hamper anytime in December
- Average cost of hamper for family of four: $100 – $150
- A hamper and Christmas card will be provided by ECAC
- Further instructions will be provided after sign-up
- For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Multicultural Health Brokers Co-op
“Multicultural Health Brokers Co-op (MCHB) began 25 years ago to support Edmonton’s newcomers. Our goal is to enhance the health and well-being of families, and foster their efforts at building community so they could thrive and actively contribute to society. Our cultural brokers are from immigrant communities and know first-hand the social, economic, and language difficulties that immigrants and refugees face. We represent 25 different cultural and linguistic communities in Edmonton, including the following: Afghani, Arabic-speaking, Bhutanese, Chinese, English-speaking African, Eritrean, Ethiopian, Filipino, Former Yugoslavian, French-Speaking African, Iraqi, Karen, Korean, Kurdish, Iraqi, Iranian, Nepalese, Oromo, Romanian, Russian, Spanish-speaking, Somali, South Asian, Sudanese, Turkish and Vietnamese.”