During the closure of the church building, if you need to come in for ministry related activities, please pay attention to the followings:
- Use the North entrance door only and fill out the Covid-19 Assessment Form.
- Physical distancing is maintained at all time. Please wear mask if you are unable to maintain 2 meters from other people.
- Clean your hands on entry and exit.
To Give Tithes and Offering: please go to emc.ecac.ca/offering/ for more details.… Click here to read more
3 options to make offering: (please indicate your offering number, name and fund distribution
- Mail cheques to the church: 5019-199 Street, Edmonton, AB T6M2T6
- Drop off to the church: prior to your arrival, please contact the office (780-483-2143).
- E-transfer: contact Diana Poon at 780-483-2143 or email@example.com and complete a registration form.
Stay Connected on Facebook: Like us on Facebook to stay connected and for the latest church news and updates. Just search “Edmonton Chinese Alliance Church” on Facebook and like our new page!… Click here to read more
Traffic safety reminder: When coming north on 199 Street and making a right-hand turn at the red light into the church parking lot, please ensure you completely stop and yield to eastbound traffic.… Click here to read more
Policy to Protect – In order to comply with the church’s policy to protect our vulnerable persons, all adult volunteers in the following positions are required to obtain a Police Information Check: pastors, elders, deacons, Sunday School teachers, Chinese School teachers, church bus drivers, Senior ministry volunteers and JMC volunteers. A list of certified volunteers is posted in the library area. If you are serving in any of the above positions and your name is not on the list or your certification is flagged for renewal, please obtain an application form from the library area. Stephen Tam will be at the library area to collect the applications after each worship service until September 29th.… Click here to read more